We currently have the following vacancies for volunteers:
- Donations co-ordinator: helping the current co-ordinator to manage donations, keep track of what we have in stock and what we need, and keeping a spreadsheet of this information up to date. Time required to work: Flexible, but this would be an ongoing commitment.
- Distributing donations: Working face-to-face with asylum seekers to distribute clothes and provide social support to help combat isolation. Time required to work: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5.30pm, Saturdays at around 4-5pm.
- Administrative roles to support our existing volunteers in monitoring our inbox, managing requests and offers of donations.
- Sorting and packing of donations – please see our Home page for details of volunteering for sorting events.
- Delivery drivers to deliver donations (own car required.)
If you would like to volunteer for us, please complete this Google form.
Registered charity number 1180540